Worst experience ever! I purchased an oven and a microwave from searsoutlet.com, I received a mangled oven that looked like it fell out of the back of a truck and was even missing a knob.

The microwave was a totally different brand, size, and color than what I ordered. So I called and Sears Outlet processed the return and 2 days later they picked it up. I was amazed at how easy it was to return the items. But now 30 days later, I am still waiting for my refund.

I call once a week and get the run around. They have this mysterious "processing department" that the rep cant contact directly in order to give me any sort of information about my refund. So every call I make is sent via email to the "processing department" and I am told to wait 24-48 hours for a response. The responses never come and we start the game over every week.

Do not fall victim to this trap. It has to be some sort of scam. As a suggestion, go with a retailer. I ended up spending a total of $200 more for my range and microwave.

Sears outlet is not much of a bargain after they tack on the outrageous shipping charges. And ultimately, its not worth the headache you will have to go through to get a refund when they send you the wrong or severely damaged items.

Review about: Frigidaire Microwave.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments